Cup Rd 2

chromedome

It was a decent game today, and credit to Ince Rose as they kept going and deserved their try.

Thought you can see some of our attacking plays starting to click, and there was some great enthusiasm in defence. Could have picked any one of about 5 for mom, I thought Steele was awesome all game and my pick.

Home tie tomorrow please 🤞 UTT

• Like 3

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

It was a decent game today, and credit to Ince Rose as they kept going and deserved their try.

Thought you can see some of our attacking plays starting to click, and there was some great enthusiasm in defence. Could have picked any one of about 5 for mom, I thought Steele was awesome all game and my pick.

Home tie tomorrow please 🤞 UTT

Agreed about Malik MOM for me had a great game, not bad attendance of over 600  UTT🔵⚪

• Like 2

Did anyone else look for a ship coming in every time  the hooter went off? 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

10 minutes ago, chromedome said:

There was some good moves and a solid defence.......anyone know if Glen Riley still a Town player??

Think the club said last week he has an ankle injury Keith. Should be fit soon.

• Like 1

Good performance by the boys , some nice tries , thought our opponents put on a decent show , very impressed by their varied kicking game both off the tee and with ball in hand .Huge shout out to our volunteer ground staff , the best the pitch has looked for some time .UTT.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your hospitality yesterday, all our players, officials and spectators had a great day out.

Got the makings of a good side under the guidance of our old mate Muzza.

Good luck in the next round and the coming season, from us all at Ince Rose Bridge.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2