Super League tipping competition 2023 - Round 2 - Results Posted

Dunbar

Last call to get your tips in before the round kicks off this evening.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

• Dunbar changed the title to Super League tipping competition 2023 - Round 2 - Last Call

I used to enjoy this sort of thing in the late 90's/early 00's, I think the last one I did had Wigans new signing Brian Carney in it! 

But these days I genuinely don't know much about who is good or not in SL (Saints aside) so I'd be literally pinning the tail on the donkey. I could guess the stragglers but even that might be wrong!!

33 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

I used to enjoy this sort of thing in the late 90's/early 00's

I've always been on the bleeding edge of the internet.

• Haha 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1. Name the winning sides (1 point each)

Salford vs. HKR HKR

Huddersfield vs. Warrington Warrington

Leeds vs. Hull FC Hull FC

Wigan vs. Wakefield Wigan

Catalans vs. Leigh Catalans

Castleford vs. St Helens St Helens

2. Which team will score the most tries (1 point) Wigan

3. Which team will score the fewest tries (1 point) Leigh

Thanks

• Like 1

Round 2 underway and tips locked in.

Missed the first game again, got my times mixed up Australia to England time difference will get it right next week, now the NRL will be started by then.

Huddersfield vs. Warrington

Leeds vs. Hull FC

Wigan vs. Wakefield

Catalans vs. Leigh

Castleford vs. St Helens

Which team will score the most tries

St Helens

Which team will score the fewest tries 

Wakefield

All picks in bold

Edited by R L Winger

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

Congratulations to @Morecambe Warriorsand @steve75for jointly winning the tipping comp this week with 7 points each out of a possible 8.

Morecambe Warriors: 7

steve75: 7

R L Winger: 6

Gerrumonside ref: 5

gingerjon: 5

hunsletgreenandgold: 5

Jeff Stein: 5

Jill Halfpenny fan: 5

MZH: 5

Ragingbull: 5

SalfordSlim: 5

ShropshireBull: 5

Spotty Herbert: 5

Taffy Tiger: 5

The Future is League: 5

The Mighty Trin: 5

dboy: 4

HawkMan: 4

Irish Saint: 4

sam4731: 4

glossop saint: 3

Jughead: 3

lucky 7: 3

MattSantos: 3

Dunbar: 2

StandOffHalf: 1

• Thanks 3

• Dunbar changed the title to Super League tipping competition 2023 - Round 2 - Results Posted