Keighley Cougars (H) Round 4 - Match Thread

Keep The Faith

Will have a tad spice for our linners after cougar Park let him go as head coach. Think he got about 6 months before p45

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Walshaw on a chisholm tackle?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

2 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Not at the match today, it says we finished with 12 men, who get sent off or binned.

Walshaw, with 5/6 minutes to go.

Indiscipline nearly cost us the match. All of the cooooogers' points in the first half followed stupid penalties. I'd like to see some improvement next time round...

Now that gripe's out of the way, that was a very pleasing result!

• Like 3

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Really ###### off at the way the team rolled over and laid down, especially after the London match, I had other things to do that commanded my attention, I will probably see you all at Halifax.

Yes I've been there before when Batley were at times rubbing rags for some teams.

• Sad 1

I was glad today justice was done the shi.thousery shown by Mr Chisholm in getting Walshaw sinbinned was disgusting attempt to cheat, neither referee nor touch judges saw the incident, and acted upon Chisholm rolling about holding his neck.. That influenced their decision, Mr Chisholm recovery very soon without injury, then kicked a field goal to win the game.. So he thought, Luke Gale lost Keighley the game again by a profession foul, and the game was stolen from Keighley by an Ex Ram well done Dale Morton, Man of the Match was Leake for me, never stopped probing, Batley a different team with James Brown on the Field

Well done Batley you deserved the win👏👏

Edited by coolie
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3