Sun 26th Feb: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 13:00

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/02/23 at 13:30

32 minutes ago, SalfordSlim said:

Are you trolling here? You've copied and pasted the exact same post on every match thread this week...🤔

SS if that constitutes trolling yes but I'd just say it was abit of fun that harmed no one. I can't guarantee it won't upset anyone though because for some being on a forum is just so they play Mr Angry from Manchester!

And it wasn't the exact same one on everyone actually.

Edited by Oxford

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

12 hours ago, Fevrover said:

The woman involved got sack from her job.

Yeah my Dad informed me, won't say any more on the topic, otherwise may get into bother however i have never put any derogatory comments on anyway like some crude folk on here. Good luck to Cas on Sun even though you bust my coupon against Hull. Good job my football treble came in on Tuesday - gonna take a while to get over taking Hull -2, up 26pts with 21 to go, unbelievable lol

I think Saints will be bushed. Cas will want to open them up and hammer home any advantage. The faithful at the Mend-a-Hose Jungle will be salivating at the prospect of their charges pumping the visitors fresh off the plane from Bangkok.

8 hours ago, Madrileño said:

Tigers for me in this one.

Saints are probably still in a nightclub somewhere.

5 Drives and a Lick, should be enough to see Cas home. 

2 weeks on the trot you've referred to 5 drives and a kick which shows just how clueless you are

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Looks like Saints have named a fairly strong squad, just missing Makinson, Hopoate, Roby, Batchelor & Paasi.

If they're all fit and there's not ill effects from the long trip to Aus then should be a fairly comfortable Saints win, but i'd be surprised if everyone is fully 100%.

I have a feeling the trip may catch up with them by the 2nd half and Cas may pull away and win it in the last 20-30 mins.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Our line up will probably be:

Welsby, Ritson, Hurrell, Percival, Bennison, Lomax, Dodd, Walmsley, Lussick, Lees, Mata'utai, Sironen, Knowles
Wingfield, LMS, Norman, Bell

Some whispers that Hurrell may not play and if that's true, I'd expect Davies to come in for him. We're a little light in the back line and I'd expect Castleford to target us out wide.

On paper, that squad is strong enough to win. But, jet lag, a limited week of training, media commitments and coming down from an emotional high means I think Cas will edge it.

Just noticed that this game is on CH4 live.  

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

On 23/02/2023 at 15:54, Oxford said:

If Saints suffer from their travels the rest of SL should club together and buy them a flight to Vladivostock and back midweek every week.

"and back"? Are you sure? 😀

• Haha 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Love the pre-game coverage on Channel 4. Instead of the usual tripe from pundits they've covered the inclusivity of Rugby League with comment from two Physical Disability RL players and namechecking PDRL, LDRL and Wheelchair RL. Great to see Channel 4 showing the great variety out there.

• Like 8

Looking at that Saints team I can't see past them today as long as fatigue doesn't affect them too much.

Cas 14 Saints 28.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

5 minutes ago, gogledd said:

Love the pre-game coverage on Channel 4. Instead of the usual tripe from pundits they've covered the inclusivity of Rugby League with comment from two Physical Disability RL players and namechecking PDRL, LDRL and Wheelchair RL. Great to see Channel 4 showing the great variety out there.

Its great, i wish they had a game every round

• Like 2

I'm dearly hoping for this post match, albeit in a different shirt...

Jake Mamo backed to continue flying form after zany post-match TV interview  - Mirror Online

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."