Dual Registration with Trinity

Crown Flatter

2 hours ago, creditwhereitsdews said:

Dual reg makes me sick but if we do have to do it I'd rather it be with a promising amateur club like Ashton Bears - they had a few handy players who I'm sure would have a point to prove in the pro game, rather than just the odd Super League drone trying to get match fit.

Not a fan either but we have a fairly thin squad and for those not selected it gives them some game time. 

Edited by Wakefield Ram

36 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Not a fan either but we have a fairly thin squad and for those not selected it gives them some game time. 

I wonder if it will. Inserting those lads not selected will have to oust Wakefield’s lower ranked players who might be better than ours as they will be full time. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

10 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

I wonder if it will. Inserting those lads not selected will have to oust Wakefield’s lower ranked players who might be better than ours as they will be full time. 

Thinking their Academy/reserves but that barely worked with Hull KR. We will probably just get offered odd spare player, but not sure many will want to play League One 

On 27/02/2023 at 13:13, Crown Flatter said:

From the club website:

https://dewsburyrams.co.uk/2023/02/27/dual-registration-announced/

I hope we get someone of value, unlike on the last occasion we had dual reg with them. 

I've heard today it might be the other way around, apparently they want Paul Sykes to drop in at 6?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1