Fri 3rd Mar: SL: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/23 at 20:30

Lovely stuff from Saints. 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

When are players going to learn to cut out the late hits on the kicker?

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Should be a second yellow that

He knew he had a free hit so used it.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

No way Makinson could have been onside there.

🙂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I think this is a slight issue with some of the rules on this. 

Leeds carried out two fouls during that try, but they get no punishment at all. 

The Percival try?

The only reason the obstruction wasn't punished was because the try was scored anyway.  If Percival hadn't grounded it then a decision would have been made on a penalty try.  As it was, no necessary.  And it certainly didn't warrant a card.

On the foul on Percival.  Have to say, I was focusing so much on the grounding I didn't notice it. But if it was foul on a scoring player then maybe it should have been an 8 point try.

Saints scored.  That's how you win games.  Not sure why we need to search for other ways to punish teams.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Lost it!

But I bet it's given.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Knock on and was he even onside?

Edited by jacksy

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

4 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

The Percival try?

The only reason the obstruction wasn't punished was because the try was scored anyway.  If Percival hadn't grounded it then a decision would have been made on a penalty try.  As it was, no necessary.  And it certainly didn't warrant a card.

On the foul on Percival.  Have to say, I was focusing so much on the grounding I didn't notice it. But if it was foul on a scoring player then maybe it should have been an 8 point try.

Saints scored.  That's how you win games.  Not sure why we need to search for other ways to punish teams.

We punish foul play. It ain't more complicated than that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

We punish foul play. It ain't more complicated than that. 

So what would you like to have seen happen?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

When Leeds have kept the ball alive like that they have really made Saints suffer.

• Like 1