Thur 2nd Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Salford Red Devils KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/23 at 20:30

It should be a good clash of styles this. Salford moving the ball around, Wire 2023 based on big forwards laying a platform. I do think Salford have the game to hurt us out wide.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 hours ago, Just Browny said:

It should be a good clash of styles this. Salford moving the ball around, Wire 2023 based on big forwards laying a platform. I do think Salford have the game to hurt us out wide.

Can't see Salford having enough time on the ball or territory to play there normal style. Let's see if Croft can justify his 8 year deal whilst trying to make plays and kicks behind a battered pack 

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

What's wrong with Dudson ?

Broke his hand in the pre-season game vs Leigh, should be back at some point this month.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.