Cas boss

phildog

Is this the time SL comes knocking? It's on his doorstep, better recent CV than any of the names being thrown around. If Craig can't get a SL gig with a Grand Final and Semi-Final consecutively on his list then there really is very little hope for young British coaches.

• Like 2

On 06/03/2023 at 23:40, Keep The Faith said:

I don’t think he will 

However, one man who was included in the Betfred odds as a 16/1 outsider is Batley Bulldogs head coach Craig Lingard, who worked wonders on a shoestring budget in 2022, guiding the Bulldogs into the Championship Million Pound Game and beating Featherstone Rovers in the process.

When asked by League Express if it would be a position he would be interested in, Lingard responded: “If they wanted to speak to me about the position, I’d definitely have the chat,” Lingard told League Express.

“It’s no secret that I want to have a crack at Super League eventually and opportunities don’t come around too often.”

• Like 1

On 07/03/2023 at 14:03, LINNERS said:

If he got offered, he'd definitely take it, and who can blame him. 

Yer can't blame him if he goes it would be a crack at SL but i think he 'll stay at Batley. 

• Like 1