Club Website

bromleybulldog

Apparently it's a problem with website owner and is being looked into, I raised this issue with Kevin last week and also John Miller yesterday when I submitted my latest Player stats to him for the website, yes I am still compiling them although I have to resize my image as the file is too large for the site.

At the moment my resizing tool is playing silly buggers with me hence I can't post them but they are there.

If anybody knows of another image hosting site please let me know.

• Thanks 1

it was Probably attacked/hacked by the Russians. 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Dave,

Not sure what the problem is about a fortnight ago all of a sudden when trying to get on there was just a message stating something like there is a problem with the system and our requests can't be met.

I approached the club about it and was advised  that it wasn't the club causing it, then told it being sorted.

I know you fixed and completely overhauled Oldham's website, yes I followed you whilst you where doing.

Cheers Roger. 

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

I know you fixed and completely overhauled Oldham's website, yes I followed you whilst you where doing. 

Yeah.  I built and manage the Oldham website — a labour of love so to speak.

I monitor the websites of most clubs just to see what they're up to.  I noticed the Batley website was down a while back and obviously it's still down.  

Sometimes sites go down for simple reasons but due to a lack of technical know-how they remain offline for way too long. 

I can make things work again.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

Yeah.  I built and manage the Oldham website — a labour of love so to speak.

I monitor the websites of most clubs just to see what they're up to.  I noticed the Batley website was down a while back and obviously it's still down.  

Sometimes sites go down for simple reasons but due to a lack of technical know-how they remain offline for way too long. 

I can make things work again.    

@Kevin Nicholas some help here if you need it. 

Website been down for over a month. No comment from club giving impression they just don't care. Offers of help have been made. No apparent reaction. This is not just very poor, it is also very concerning, showing total lack of respect for supporters, indifference to public at large and must really be impressing IMG and the RFL. We won't even get a C licence at this rate. 

If you scroll down under the banner and under the K2 thing you will see the last result Whitehaven 16 18 Batley, it's progress.

7 minutes ago, RogerT said:

If you scroll down under the banner and under the K2 thing you will see the last result Whitehaven 16 18 Batley, it's progress.

Yes, I know that but it still gives a really poor impression. There are amateur teams that have better on line presence than us. Today's visitors a good example.