NRL 2023 Match Thread - Round 2

Remember how boring and rubbish the Bulldogs used to look, not very long ago?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kikau in now! Being bunkered... knock-on by JAC.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hear that loud hissing noise? That's the steam coming out of Bellamy's ears, that is.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Woah, Hughes in for the Storm now! Game ON.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Looks like following the Dogs is going to be quite the emotional roller-coaster this season.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Looks like following the Dogs is going to be quite the emotional roller-coaster this season.

Maybe when they get 10 points in front, call it a win and switch the TV off.

• Haha 1

I'd be interested too see if there is any action against Melbourne. Can't remember the player but hit kikau in the back of the head when he was on the floor. 

If we are going to penalise head contact accidently in defence you cannot accept it deliberately in attack.