Thurs 16th March : SL : Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos 20:00 Sky

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos

On 17/03/2023 at 09:54, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Can't say I enjoyed it much. Looked particulalry slow for some reason ....crowd sounded quite than usual for the Jungle too

Cracking atmosphere all game , just doesn't all come through on TV . Loudest it's been at WR all season , although no surprise after first 2 home games.

• Like 1

On 16/03/2023 at 22:41, Chrispmartha said:

It was a shocking game of Rugby Cas were the better side and could only score one try more and if Olpherts hadn’t have bottled it they could have still lost.

Very poor all round, not that Cas will care

Same could be said for Faraimo in 1st half though . You could argue that had he scored and not dropped ball near line , then Olphert's mistake wouldn't have mattered . Leeds were poor tonight , but I do think that some credit has to go to Cas defence . A team that had conceded 32, 24, 36 and 36 points respectively in previous 4 matches, holding Leeds to 8 points is still quite an achievement , even if Leeds weren't at their best.

On 16/03/2023 at 20:07, Padge said:

True, until the 50s/60s Leigh were Wigan's big rugby rivals and in the 60s it really did become Saints. When I worked in Leigh, in the late 70s and 80s, Leigh supporters still considered Wigan as their biggest rivals.

In the case of Cas Leeds . Leeds fans get called out as coming from a community other than christianity and Leeds fans give cas fans their version of their characteristics.  We ust to get the religious stuff from Hunslet too when they were competitive at Parkside 

Edited by fieldofclothofgold

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK