Fri 17th March : SL : St Helens v Hull FC 20:00 Sky

Who will win?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Hull FC

On 16/03/2023 at 11:25, Harry Stottle said:

If that is the case they all deserve their contracts ripping up, and they should accept that. I think it will confirm that there is obviously a clear lack of commitment and effort for the guys paying their wages, it is not as though these Hull  player's are novices that have just come up through the academy they are seasoned professionals FFS.

What do you Hull FC fans think, honest opinions please.

Agreed....they at least need to avoid a capitulation if they go a couple of scores down....fight to the last tackle to at least show the fans you care

Lord knows why they chose this as the TV game. Salford were very good last week, their support play was the best I've seen for some considerable time. Even so, Hull were dire and if they repeat that, another serious hiding is on the cards.

Sintellerns 56 Hull FC 0.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Lord knows why they chose this as the TV game. Salford were very good last week, their support play was the best I've seen for some considerable time. Even so, Hull were dire and if they repeat that, another serious hiding is on the cards.

They choose the games way in advance, current form cant be known.

2 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

They choose the games way in advance, current form cant be known.

I’m fully aware of this, just like I’m fully aware of how Shi’ite my team will be way in advance. 
Perhaps I should advise them of such.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

No official team news yet but I'm hearing that Evans and McIntosh (thank the lord) have been dropped. Presumably that means either Barron or Litten will get a game on the wing. Not sure what he will go for in the pack.

5 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

10th v 9th. Should be a cracker. Relegation battle aswell!

33 minutes ago, MZH said:

No official team news yet but I'm hearing that Evans and McIntosh (thank the lord) have been dropped. Presumably that means either Barron or Litten will get a game on the wing. Not sure what he will go for in the pack.

Correct both been dropped for litten. I was so impressed with lovudua last season but he's done nothing in the first 4 games and never a hb, we need truman fit asap

36 minutes ago, StandOffHalf said:

48-10 to Saints. Welsby to get at least a brace.

He won’t need one after we bring Paul Woods on.

1 hour ago, dannyk82 said:

Correct both been dropped for litten. I was so impressed with lovudua last season but he's done nothing in the first 4 games and never a hb, we need truman fit asap

Litten's a cracking player. Good to see him in the side.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Good to see we've got a good rotation of Amor and Wilkin for Saints games.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Saints look clunky to me. Walmsley looks ###### off each time he has tackled, maybe Wellens will have to write another letter.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.