Sun 18th March : SL : Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Trinity 15:00

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Wakefield Trinity

Discuss the SL game between Salford Red Devils and Wakefield Trinity here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• ckn pinned this topic

Wakefield are not as bad as everyone assumes. Keeping Hudds and then Leeds to nil at HT shows they are battling hard and the spirit is there.

Possibly they are lacking a little  in quality and numbers. Salford are the same in the latter but not the former so I have to go with them for this game.

I don't like one sided matches and I'd be happy with an SRD win to keep their momentum up but the only positive of a big score is points difference and that is far less important than improvement, season outcome and survival.

Trin do a familiar dance each season but I hope they manage to sort things out.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Playing it cool here....I'll be happy with a 1-nil for Salford, anymore is a bonus, any less is a nightmare!

BTW   Is Frank Machin in the Trinity 17 this weekend? 

• Haha 1

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

First blood as expected to Salford, Costello the try scorer,

6-0

Edited by Old Frightful

Wakey kick off goes out on the full....as if they aren't facing a difficult enough challenge.

Wakey force a drop out.

Wakey over!

Their first try for three games is it?

Hall over, Lino converts.

6-6.

Another goal line drop out forced by Wakey, they're putting some pressure on.

Wakey hit the front!, Jay Pitts possibly in,

Salford 6 Wakey 10, ktc.

Try scorer was Reece Lyne, Lino conversion misses,

6-10.