Sun 18th March : SL : Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Trinity 15:00

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Wakefield Trinity

I wonder if the next time I spell his name it'll be Sneeeeyd or Sneyd!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Sneyd misses his third, 80 mins up,

GP here we come.

Sneyd didn’t miss he dropped the goal but The Ref gave a knock on at the PTB

Edited by OMEGA

2 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Sneyd didn’t miss he dropped the goal but The Ref gave a knock on at the PTB

I like to think he missed if you don't mind.

• Haha 2

Sneeeeyd!!!

14-13

Game over.

I really feel for the Wakey fans, must have been heart breaking and there sounded like a few made the journey over.

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Will Wakey take a positive out of being in the game so long and getting so close, or will it have an adverse effect.

They came so close. Who knows what effect something like this will have?. I hope they get they're win eventually,just not against the Wire.

15 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

I really feel for the Wakey fans, must have been heart breaking and there sounded like a few made the journey over.

If it's any consolation, their first win can't be far away.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

47 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

Cruel game deserved at least a draw,  keep playing like that get a few players back we could make a fight of it.

Up the Trin 

Should have been a draw and a point each imo stupid rule,another from Australia we didn't need!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

must have been heart breaking

All GP losses are the pits. Glad SRD won, but do feel for Wakey and their fans.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Not the first time Sneyd as hurt us. Took my son down to his first game a couple of seasons back 26-26 against Hull only for the Monk Fryston man to do what he does best. Oh well positive display from our boys must give us a lift. Fight is there and hopefully we will get that wee bit of extra luck we need to get us over the line next time 🤞

Up the Trin ⚜️ 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Mighty Trin said:

Fight is there and hopefully we will get that wee bit of extra luck we need to get us over the line next time 🤞

Sounds like my good self and Ullman will be rooting for you.

Any idea who you're up against next time out?

• Haha 2

Awful game played by 2 poor sides. Can't believe I had to sit through extra minutes of that game. Trev was right with turgid.

Salford should have won it after a Wakefield knock on and had a clear run to the line, but the ref failed to play advantage.

This Salford side are really testing my endurance.

Just now, Red Willow said:

This Salford side are really testing my endurance.

If you want tests of endurance you should have been at the MKM last week as a home fan.

• Haha 3

Better ride home than last season. that's for sure.  Hopefully we bottomed out last week at Leeds.

Good wins for our Reserves and the PDRL today too. 😇

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son