Sun 19th March : Betfred League 1 : Workington Town v Dewsbury Rams 15:00 (The Sportsman YouTube)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Workington Town
    • Dewsbury Rams

Discuss the Betfred League 1 game between Workington Town and Dewsbury Rams here.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

• ckn pinned this topic

15 minutes down and it's Workington 0:4 Dewsbury. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Couldn’t see in the stand , did he get it down ?

I agree; he did score. Conversely, did Jordan actually touch down for Dewsbury? Was he in touch, did the ball touch the corner flag, did Jordan drop the ball?

• Haha 1
Legs, Dews, Legs.

25 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

I agree; he did score. Conversely, did Jordan actually touch down for Dewsbury? Was he in touch, did the ball touch the corner flag, did Jordan drop the ball?

Who’s Jordan ?

56 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

He definitely got it down...

But it was about a foot over the line.