Sat 25th Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 13:00 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/03/23 at 13:30

9 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

It’s looking like there will be a big crowd, north, east & South stands are pretty much sold out

Yeah our usual eastern terrace spot was sold out last night with minimal availability elsewhere (save the Western Terrace).

Should be a good one for Channel 4!

11 hours ago, Nothus said:

This game is on Channel 4, maybe update the thread title for those unaware?

Currently watching the Football on C4* (Italy 1:2 England) and they've had an on-screen banner advertising the Leeds/Catalans match.

*By a fair distance their most-watched programme so far this year, I'd bet.

• Like 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• John Drake changed the title to Sat 25th Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 13:00 (Channel 4)
On 23/03/2023 at 10:00, Tommygilf said:

Yeah our usual eastern terrace spot was sold out last night with minimal availability elsewhere (save the Western Terrace).

Should be a good one for Channel 4!

Oh dear Tommy, you are going to have to slum it on the side open to the elements that is useually the reserve for the travelling fans, always thought how obliging that is from Leeds !

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Oh dear Tommy, you are going to have to slum it on the side open to the elements that is useually the reserve for the travelling fans, always thought how obliging that is from Leeds !

Actually Harry, for a collection of other reasons I will be finding myself in South Yorkshire saturday lunchtime. But fear not I'll be supporting RL by going to the Eagles vs Toulouse game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

Actually Harry, for a collection of other reasons I will be finding myself in South Yorkshire saturday lunchtime. But fear not I'll be supporting RL by going to the Eagles vs Toulouse game.

You don't half like to spread yourself about don't you, good on you lad.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

I see Channel 4 are pushing the fact that Helen Skelton is making her return in this one. They’ll be some decent column inches tomorrow if Richie Myler wins man if the match. 

To save any embarrassment for our partners at channel 4 here’s hoping the ref makes sure of a Catalans win. 😉

3 hours ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

I see Channel 4 are pushing the fact that Helen Skelton is making her return in this one. They’ll be some decent column inches tomorrow if Richie Myler wins man if the match. 

Then she should just have a recording of Strictly Come Dancing and play to him her rendition pf 'Mien Herr" from Cabaret,to show him what he is missing.

https://www.google.com/search?q=helen+skelton+mein+herr&oq=&aqs=chrome.0.35i39i362l9j46i39i362j35i39i362l5.-1j0j8&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#

19 hours ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

Bl***i*g hope not, think we're all hoping he has a stinker and Tom Johnstone runs circles round him and Catalans win by a few. Heart go's out to her - strong character 💪

20 hours ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

… when she attempts to smack him in the gob, misses, yet he still goes down? 

• Haha 1