Sat 25th Mar: SL: Hull FC v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/03/23 at 15:30

Can't argue with anyone who feels Leigh will be favourites here, although it looks like we may have Carlos Tuimavave back along with Mitch Vulikijapani which should certainly stiffen up our defence in the threequarters. Word is also that Jake Trueman may be playing, looking forward to seeing what effect he has.

I'll go Hull FC 18 Leigh 24.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Can't argue with anyone who feels Leigh will be favourites here, although it looks like we may have Carlos Tuimavave back along with Mitch Vulikijapani which should certainly stiffen up our defence in the threequarters. Word is also that Jake Trueman may be playing, looking forward to seeing what effect he has.

I'll go Hull FC 18 Leigh 24.

You pessimist, hope Vulikijapani stiffens up Hulls defence more than your resolve 😁

2 hours ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

You pessimist, hope Vulikijapani stiffens up Hulls defence more than your resolve 😁

I rather think realist would suit me better, we’ll see by about 16:45 on Saturday.

• Like 1

Interesting that the majority have gone with Leigh, I want a leopards win btw but my how times have changed.

I favoured Hull at home.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

I think you could toss a coin on this one. Both teams on 2 wins, both scored the same amount of points and Leigh the better defence with less points conceded. Shame it's not televised anywhere as i'd expect it to be a much closer affair than the Cas v Wire match on Friday

27 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

I think you could toss a coin on this one. Both teams on 2 wins, both scored the same amount of points and Leigh the better defence with less points conceded. Shame it's not televised anywhere as i'd expect it to be a much closer affair than the Cas v Wire match on Friday

Cas v Warrington not on sky

This is the most intriguing game of the round for me. Hull have Tuimavave back and he's a good player which will help. Pity the game is not on OurLeague.

Leigh have tough forwards and a quality backline and if Hull turn up in their half hearted mood again it will be a long afternoon.

It's probably a bit too soon for that to happen again and the bookies have Hull by 6. That's probably about right.

5 hours ago, Oxford said:

Interesting that the majority have gone with Leigh, I want a leopards win btw but my how times have changed.

I favoured Hull at home.

As a Leigh fan find us being favoured a little scary, used to being the whipping boys (including 2005, I was there home and away), always thought this squad could survive but will still take 11th if offered, pleased to take anything higher than that - and then know we have another season up here before the grim reaper (IMG) decides otherwise 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

So we Jack W giving it to the ref and the pundits say "Saints don't complain about it ...." mmmmmm!

The Huddersfield v Saints thread is somewhere else...

5 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

The Huddersfield v Saints thread is somewhere else...

That's what happens when you flick from one to t'other!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

14 hours ago, ColD said:

As a Leigh fan find us being favoured a little scary, used to being the whipping boys (including 2005, I was there home and away), always thought this squad could survive but will still take 11th if offered, pleased to take anything higher than that - and then know we have another season up here before the grim reaper (IMG) decides otherwise 

I couldn't see a win in Leigh's first 6 fixtures prior to the season commencing, but having watched them play in all their games (bar Catalan away where losing 14 - 6 is as good as any result for any team going there) and seen Hull on TV I think this is to hard to call, Hull are enigmatic in that it can't be predicted which team will turn up, if they click they can beat anyone, equally they can have a stinker, but a middling Hull should make this an enthralling contest.

Back to Leigh, I am more leaning towards Mr Lam's assesment that we will not see the best of them and the team won't be fully cohesive with each other till about the 10th round in.

Leigh to sneak this game though.

Hull fans, which is the best pub near the coach park to go into prior to kick off please, and not to far from the ground because I am part lame at the moment.

11 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I couldn't see a win in Leigh's first 6 fixtures prior to the season commencing, but having watched them play in all their games (bar Catalan away where losing 14 - 6 is as good as any result for any team going there) and seen Hull on TV I think this is to hard to call, Hull are enigmatic in that it can't be predicted which team will turn up, if they click they can beat anyone, equally they can have a stinker, but a middling Hull should make this an enthralling contest.

Back to Leigh, I am more leaning towards Mr Lam's assesment that we will not see the best of them and the team won't be fully cohesive with each other till about the 10th round in.

Leigh to sneak this game though.

Hull fans, which is the best pub near the coach park to go into prior to kick off please, and not to far from the ground because I am part lame at the moment.

You don't have time to go for a beer Harry , you'll be helping me carry that bloody great big flag to the stadium , guess who's been roped into ' taking ownership ' as the saying goes of sorting it out home and away ? 

• Haha 1

I'm in Hull tomorrow afternoon while my wife's working, would be rude not to go...

Is it best to buy a ticket online or can you pay at the gate?

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"