Fri 24th Mar: SL: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/03/23 at 20:30

8 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

So if we didn’t have 6 agains it would be an easy way for players to slow the game down. 

This.

There has to be some punishment for breaking the rules. The way to avoid it is to stop breaking the rules.

That said, six again doesn't really work as it's set up now. Some thought is needed there.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

Bonkers that both teams with the same win ratio separated by points difference , one 5/2 , the other 25/1 to win the GF ? 

I know what you're saying but the bookies are quite good at what they do.

• Like 1
With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

Was initially disappointed that Sky switched to this game. Pleased they did though, this is a great game to watch.

Whereas t'other one is somewhat difficult to listen to.

• Like 1
With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Jeez, always given as a knock on but not tonight it seems.

• Like 1

Are you joking

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

What on earth has been said at half time.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Good defence from Salford, kept wave after wave of Kendall attacks out there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, daz39 said:

A quality Quality player says Terry, my god he must be decent then.

Does he live down Quality Street?

10 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

This.

There has to be some punishment for breaking the rules. The way to avoid it is to stop breaking the rules.

That said, six again doesn't really work as it's set up now. Some thought is needed there.

It should be a penalty on first or second tackle or anywhere in your own 40. Anything else should be 6 again. 

• Like 4