NRL Match Thread Round 4

10 minutes ago, Graham said:

Manly have the upper hand. Souths being put under pressure when they have the ball.

Yes, I was about to say Souths were going nowhere in attack.

Couple of key injuries for Gold Coast in their loss to the Cowboys , who still look a long way off their best . Souths and Manly was close and interesting but not the best game I didn’t think . And whatever Gerard Sutton is like as a ref he’s still 100 times better than his ‘ I’ll get involved look at me ‘ younger brother 

I'd like to apologise to Raiders fans - I switched on at HT when they were leading, and nothing went right for them after that.

Newcastle Knights 24:14 Canberra Raiders

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nicho Hynes is very much back!

SGI 8:30 CRO

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Sports Prophet said:

I didn’t  expect Hynes to make that drastic an impact in game 1. Then again it is the Dragons. Reserving my massive enthusiasm 😂 sorry, not sorry  @The Rocket

And I thought this was going to be an acknowledgment that I was right about Newcastle and you were wrong. 😇

p.s. turned the Saint`s game off after 20 minutes, watched the replay of the Warriors game, much, much more enjoyable.

I’ve only watched the Warriors - Dogs game so far , which was a good match . I reckon The Dogs should have had a penalty right at the end though as Tevaga basically refused to play the ball to run the click down . It’s a tad strange that the defender doesn’t get a millisecond but the attacker can take all the time he wants when it suits .