Is it Warrington's year?

Seems nobody's laughing any more.

Currently 5 from 5 and 0-24 up at Cas at arf tarm.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

9 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

When 

In 2019 Warrington won 8 out of the first 9. In 2016 they won the first 7 out of 7. That's just checking the first few years before the Covid affected seasons.

Edited by Damien

10 minutes ago, Damien said:

In 2019 Warrington won 8 out of the first 9. In 2016 they won the first 7 out of 7. That's just checking the first few years before the Covid affected seasons.

Fair points 

10 minutes ago, Damien said:

Hopefully before I leave it will be our year 

Typical Wire arrogance on this thread.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It’s really good to see them going well. The league needs somebody to put up a proper challenge to Saints and they look like they could be the first proper challenger in a few years. Don’t get me wrong, they’ll have a wobble and things won’t be this comfortable forever but that forward pack will give anyone trouble. 

Saints still strong favourites IMO but Wire could push them very very close. 

They would genuinely be the favourites now for me.

Beastly pack, quality half's and genuine pace in the backs.  Well coached and they look extremely well conditioned to me.

Things can change, but they will take some beating.  I'd definitely have them as LLS winners, but of a gamble after that.

Is it *actually* Warrington's year? I'm certainly erring towards it. But give it three more weeks before beyond-reasonable-doubt territory. And with only four names on the trophy, who would reasonably be irked by the idea?

The only sad part is that, after all those years of watching, my Warringtonian dad won't get to see it.

• Like 3

Yes, I am 100% confident they will win the competition.

• Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris