Sun 2nd Apr: SL: Salford Red Devils v Huddersfield Giants KO 15:00

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/23 at 14:30

1 hour ago, meast said:

So Salford fans have spent 3 years moping and sulking about Watson then forgot it all after 1 game?

I think the proof will be on Sunday, I expect no anti Watson sentiments and nothing bull well wishes for Ian and Huddersfield from the Salford faithful on Sunday then 🙂 

Dear, dear Meast, you've been suppin too much bitter down at The George Hotel, that other Huddersfield success story.

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

As an exiled Salford fan living abroad now, I think it was his 'having unfinished business at Salford' statement the day before he announced on live TV that he was the new Giant's head coach that caused all the angst. I'm sure that all Salford fans, me included are grateful for what he did at our club. We still like to beat him, mind.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pete Grady said:

Dear, dear Meast, you've been suppin too much bitter down at The George Hotel, that other Huddersfield success story.

No bitterness from me dear, tongue firmly in cheek.

I actually don't mind Salford but some of their fans are a bit weird and knobby.

Plus, the George closed down a decade ago 🤣

Edited by meast

15 hours ago, meast said:

some of their fans are a bit weird and knobby.

I think you just described every RL fan there.

• Haha 3

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Salford 6 Huddersfield 14 after 38 mins, Connor just set up a try for Naiqama via Pryce.

Salford try to Wright with Sneyd conversion, Hudds tries from Golding and Naiqama with three Russell conversions.

Edited by Old Frightful
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Salford 6 Huddersfield 14 after 38 mins, Connor just set up a try for Trout via Pryce.

Salford try to Wright with Sneyd conversion, Hudds tries from Golding and Trout with three Russell conversions.

According to Trevor Hunt it was Naiqama who scored Hudds 2nd try. He's probably wrong though. Chamberlain (of Leigh) is playing for Salford apparently.

8 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

According to Trevor Hunt it was Naiqama who scored Hudds 2nd try. He's probably wrong though. Chamberlain (of Leigh) is playing for Salford apparently.

Yep, I've changed it now but the BBC have it as Trout.

Will Pryce struggling at the moment.

Salford intercept but the ball is knocked out by Hudds but Salford keep possession relieving them of a load of pressure.

Costello in for Salford after a penalty and repeat set, ktc.

Sneyd hits the post from touch,

Salford 10 Hudds 14.

Russell pen,

Reds 10 Hudds 16.

Hudds in again,

Reds 10 Hudds 20.

Russell with his fourth conversion,

Reds 10 Hudds 22.

Trout now has two tries apparently...

Croft gets a penalty after a kick through, Radio Leeds suggesting he milked it.

McQueen over to make it look a bit easier than it perhaps was.

Reds 10 Hudds 26, ktc.