Sat 1st Apr: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC KO 13:00 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/23 at 12:30

What a mess. Tony Smith has done some great things in his career. If he can turn this basketcase around in the next couple of years that will be his biggest achievement to date. There's really not one good thing to say about us.

• Like 1

That effort from Hoy and Clifford was a disgrace.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

5 minutes ago, MZH said:

What a mess. Tony Smith has done some great things in his career. If he can turn this basketcase around in the next couple of years that will be his biggest achievement to date. There's really not one good thing to say about us.

I don't think he can.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Just now, jacksy said:

I don't think he can.

I have my doubts.

I do think that as the season goes on and Trueman comes back etc we will start to show some little signs of progress. But at the minute I'm genuinely really pleased that Wakefield are as bad as they are. Any other year we would be in real trouble imo.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Well our ability to transition from "attack" to standing behind our own posts has been remarkable.

I think we had taken to dropping the ball in our own half on purpose as that was proving our best attacking position.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, MZH said:

I have my doubts.

I do think that as the season goes on and Trueman comes back etc we will start to show some little signs of progress. But at the minute I'm genuinely really pleased that Wakefield are as bad as they are. Any other year we would be in real trouble imo.

We can't rely on Wakey being bad.

They have an uncanny knack of avoiding the drop.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

5 minutes ago, MZH said:

I have my doubts.

12 months ago we were happy Tolouse were in SL. It can be turned around and Smith has a good track record. 

5 minutes ago, MZH said:

I have my doubts.

I hope you're right about Trueman. But he's still not ready and he cannot be expected to perform instantly.

I would rather see more youth in the team. At least they would have a dig. This bunch are taking the p iss.

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I think we had taken to dropping the ball in our own half on purpose as that was proving our best attacking position.

Unorthodox but surprisingly effective.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, jacksy said:

I hope you're right about Trueman. But he's still not ready and he cannot be expected to perform instantly.

I would rather see more youth in the team. At least they would have a dig. This bunch are taking the p iss.

I don't expect miracles from him, but at least he's a proper half back and should give us some direction. Lovodua is a problem at the minute.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MZH said:

I don't expect miracles from him, but at least he's a proper half back and should give us some direction. Lovodua is a problem at the minute.

Fingers crossed.