Thur 30th Mar: SL: Leigh Leopards v Wigan Warriors KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Leopards
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/23 at 19:30

7 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

A few years ago on a family holiday in Greece we found a pub with multiple screens all had football on but they allowed us to have one screen to watch the RL State of Origin, the position of the screen was such that we had our backs to everyone else in the place, it was a good game and quite fiery needless to say we were voicing our opinions and being quite noisy, I got up to go to the bar and everyone was facing our direction forsaking the football and watching the League game, one guy told me we wanted to see what all the commotion was about with you lot shouting, and we never turned back.

I had a similar experience in Wilson's bar in Son Parc in Menorca in 2003 watching Huddersfield v Warrington on a small screen, before half time the game was showing in the main screens 🙂

• Like 1

40/20s on tap down Briscoe's wing, he is asleep.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Leigh's last tackle kicks are quite poor, whereas Wigan kick behind Briscoe and get a result each time.

Edited by Just Browny
  • Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.