Friday 7th April: C1: Oldham v Rochdale Hornets: “Great Friday” KO 7.30pm Whitebank Stadium

Bedford Roughyed

Note the time change!

Edited by Bedford Roughyed

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Personally I am disappointed with the time change as I would normally bring my mum who has alzheimers and has supported oldham rugby for the past 40 years. Unfortunately she wont leave home after dark so I'll be there without her cheering on the roughyeds for both of us.

• Sad 2

That's my Good Friday sorted for me and my grandson. Standard cup final, up into Oldham for lunch and a beer at the Fox and Pine.

Then on to Latics and eventually down to Whitebank for the Roughyeds. Looking forward to a great day out..... and all tickets purchased 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thinboyfat said:

That's my Good Friday sorted for me and my grandson. Standard cup final, up into Oldham for lunch and a beer at the Fox and Pine.

Then on to Latics and eventually down to Whitebank for the Roughyeds. Looking forward to a great day out..... and all tickets purchased 

Hi TBF, what is kick off time for the Standard Cup and is it still at Oldham Rugby Union's club at Bardsley?

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

• Bedford Roughyed changed the title to Friday 7th April: C1: Oldham v Rochdale Hornets: “Great Friday” KO 7.30pm Whitebank Stadium
21 hours ago, thinboyfat said:

Not sure Tony, last year think it was around 11.30, yes, playing it at at Oldham Rugby Union

Thanks Thinboyfat

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

On 30/03/2023 at 14:19, thinboyfat said:

Just suggested an almost identical day to my dad and brother-in-law. If i still lived in the country i would be all over that!

Great game in prospect. Just hope the referee keeps a tight grip on what should be a blood and snot spectacle.

Is the lad playing who started all the trouble last year with us losing two players and the hairnets getting away with their shenanigins?

• Like 1