European Championship

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

How does Kyle Amor feel about this.  This means a  reduced gate for him and therefore less cash made for him from his game.   

Although I don't expect many people to travel to spain for a RL game TBH

Edited by crashmon

9 minutes ago, crashmon said:

How does Kyle Amor feel about this.  This means a  reduced gate for him and therefore less cash made for him from his game.   

There will be no gate for him, unless Cumbria have someone else lined up.

41 minutes ago, crashmon said:

I am struggling to work out what one has to do with the other. Did he ever play for Spain or Wales during his career? Should the IRL have consulted Kyle Amor before arranging international matches?

3 hours ago, barnyia said:

Is this the full England team or the knights? Same for France? Full squad or b squad? 

England should be playing whomever tours, possibly Tonga, so this will be the England Knights or equivalent.

It will be the France first team who participate.

I really hope that the Wales v France game can be played at the Racecourse.

Eirias Park would be the cheaper option and the easiest to arrange, but the publicity from playing at the Racecourse would be priceless, and the game really needs a boost here at the moment.

• Like 2

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

1 hour ago, barnyia said:

That'll be a big step up for Spain, italy and Serbia ! 

Hopefully with Serbia playing some big games they get a good core of heritage play. Cotric, grant,Opacic then there’s 3/4 young lads playing in nsw cup 

8 hours ago, crashmon said:

Or to Cumbria from Wales. 

10 hours ago, burnleywelsh said:

Wales playing Spain the same weekend as playing Cumbria in Kyle Amor’s testimonial.

Which one shall I go to ?

Spain or Whitehaven in October?

https://wrl.wales/mens-european-championship-schedule-announced#respond

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/rl-today-wales-cumbria-salford-duo

I’m amazed Wales can put two teams together tbh, unless they pick players from amateur club sides, or scour league one for blokes with a Welsh grandparent.