1895 Cup

Wakefield Ram

"If", yes.

Will we? Probably not.

Our record in the capital isn't great.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Two games from Wembley...... We shouldn't fear Broncos - just go there, enjoy the day and see what a good performance might bring about 🏆🏆

It would be an amazing way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of our finest ever day wouldn't it ??? 🇩🇪🇩🇪

• Like 5

14 hours ago, SUPERSTUD said:

What would it take for you to credit us as a team?

I do credit us a very good C1 team. I also try to be realistic rather than imagining that we will win every game, no matter who the opposition.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I do credit us a very good C1 team. I also try to be realistic rather than imagining that we will win every game, no matter who the opposition.

I personally do not know anyone who has stated that we will win every game. In fact not wishing to be negative but I am of the opinion that we will not go through League 1 unbeaten. There are a few decent teams at this level. What I can say so far is that the squad under LF and his staff are working very hard. The team spirit is fantastic on and off the field. But as you say we all need to remain realistic. However I am happy living within the moment as things currently stand.

• Like 2