Sunday 16th April: L1: Doncaster V Oldham: KO 3.00pm, Eco-Power Stadium, Doncaster

Bedford Roughyed

14 hours ago, D1041 said:

With the small amount of games to play in this division any loss makes promotion difficult.

It does but we'll be in the play offs at the very least. Hopefully, we can finish up there in the table which will give us a really good chance. 

• Like 2

This should be an attractive game for the neutrals. I would be tempted if we didn't have the Pasties at home on the same day.

• Thanks 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On a completely different topic which should be posted elsewhere but I’m too tired to bother - Tyler Dupree has been called up to the full England squad for the upcoming international against France. Makes me wonder how many others who play at Championship and League 1 level could step up given the dedication and opportunity. Well deserved success for the lad.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Thornley is dual reg.

That isn't the same as free of cost.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.