Keighley Cougars v Toulouse Olympique  Cougars by 4

SUNDAY 16 APRIL
Bradford Bulls v Batley Bulldogs  Bradford by 8, if they are using DR again
Halifax Panthers v York Knights Halifax by 4
London Broncos v Featherstone Rovers Fev by 20
Whitehaven v Newcastle Thunder Haven by 16
Widnes Vikings v Barrow Raiders Widnes by 8

• Haha 1

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Probably not. Its been a while since we lost a cup final. 

The reality is that I haven't got over Monday, not helped by watching it back on tape. After seeing it again I  can't believe that,  even with the DR'S, and Bibby and Mr Grant that we weren't able to beat what Bradford put in front of us. We're literally going backwards although the players we have should in my opinion have us at least in 3rd spot again. Why they are performing so far under their abilities is another question. 🤔

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

The reality is that I haven't got over Monday, not helped by watching it back on tape. After seeing it again I  can't believe that,  even with the DR'S, and Bibby and Mr Grant that we weren't able to beat what Bradford put in front of us. We're literally going backwards although the players we have should in my opinion have us at least in 3rd spot again. Why they are performing so far under their abilities is another question. 🤔

Ive not put myself through it yet and not sure if I will. Im still clinging to the thought that we can play so bad in that first 40 minutes and still have a chance to nick the game as a sign there is a good team in there somewhere. I know its not great but Im still pretty confident come the end of the season we will get 3rd or 4th and will be the biggest threat to Fev not making SL.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Ive not put myself through it yet and not sure if I will. Im still clinging to the thought that we can play so bad in that first 40 minutes and still have a chance to nick the game as a sign there is a good team in there somewhere. I know its not great but Im still pretty confident come the end of the season we will get 3rd or 4th and will be the biggest threat to Fev not making SL.

That is a very fair point and I can see why you say it. We need to turn it around sooner rather than later though. 🏉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Interesting take. Considering first game Fev blew Halifax away. Then Halifax scraped a win against Fev in the cup with 8 missing. 

We shall see in the playoffs oxy

9 minutes ago, Wolfey Rovers said:

Interesting take. Considering first game Fev blew Halifax away. Then Halifax scraped a win against Fev in the cup with 8 missing. 

We might not make the playoffs. 🤣 Also as the only team to beat you so far, I fell we can be a bit more confident than the rest. 😆

1 hour ago, Wolfey Rovers said:

It all comes down to 80 minutes! ...and Batley are still lurking around. 😊