Thur 13th Apr: SL: Salford Red Devils v Castleford Tigers KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/04/23 at 19:30

Just now, daz39 said:

Looking for a job if that performance is owt to go by.

or getting the job and demanding a clear out and some new players 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Watched this match on television and have to say that it was totally lacking in commmentary. Non existant. If the RL have any supervision on TV matches please use a man who gives us a commentary on the match and not somebodhy who talks all througth the game on other items. Very poor  coverage .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Damien said:

I think it probably seemed a lot worse after the great games and crowds last week.

Nah it was a dull,poor quality game played in front of an NCL like crowd,Salford probably just had an off night,Cas are just plain awful.

Worst TV game of the season by a long way.

Salford looked like they had something but didn't know what. Short turnaround & a man short on the night.

Cas offered very, very little apart from five drives & a kick. Like Leigh last week, one they could & should have won.

Season finish wise, these scrappy wins bode well for Salford if they click & put a run together.

• Like 1

A win's a win and we'll get better when the weather improves, but we'll also have to overcome the 'difficult 2nd album syndrome' and offer more, as the opposition have got used to the way we play.  But 10 league points at this stage of the season is not to be sniffed at.

• Like 1

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

Yes, it reminded me of three random middle aged blokes down the pub having a pint and a pointless ramble. It was made worse by being a dour game so harder to focus on the rugby and block them out.

I have no idea why Sky persist with the usual suspects and this style week after week, channels like Viaplay put something far superior on using a shoestring budget so it's clearly not difficult.

• Like 1

2 worst games of the season have involved Cas -tells you all you need to know.

And to think we were once known as Classy Cas - total shambles of a club

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

23 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

2 worst games of the season have involved Cas -tells you all you need to know.

And to think we were once known as Classy Cas - total shambles of a club

Bet they still give Last the job too (probably already have).

• Like 1