Sun 23rd Apr: SL: Salford Red Devils v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/23 at 14:30

49 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

Fantastic result. I personally, didn't believe we would. I should have more faith. 😔

Just seen the result. Did not expect that at all, and I rate the 2023 Salford side fairly highly.

• Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

12 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Not at all but that’s a really pathetic attempt at trolling.

Sorry mate, just saw a few comments by earlier posters asking you to stop the Salford negative comments - assumed they were based on your many comments on Salford games and threads. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Sorry mate, just saw a few comments by earlier posters asking you to stop the Salford negative comments - assumed they were based on your many comments on Salford games and threads. 

Earlier POSTER not posters

2 comments not many 

Facts & numbers aren’t really your strong point though,must try better.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Earlier POSTER not posters

2 comments not many 

Facts & numbers aren’t really your strong point though,must try better.

Err - it was a few, at least you admit you don't care for the club for some reason..

Anyway, join with me in congratulations to Salford- very good team this season on their day can play some cracking RL. Great to see them doing well and building a loyal hard-core support. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well said Mr Frisky.   He's been outed now so let's hope he scurries into another hole.

Salford as we all know don't have a Sugar Daddy so rely on their fan base despite being on the doorstep of City and United so negativity around our attendances is ignored.

We do our best on a small budget for the benefit of all in the city and just dislike the arrogance of some superior supporters.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

Well said Mr Frisky.   He's been outed now so let's hope he scurries into another hole.

Salford as we all know don't have a Sugar Daddy so rely on their fan base despite being on the doorstep of City and United so negativity around our attendances is ignored.

We do our best on a small budget for the benefit of all in the city and just dislike the arrogance of some superior supporters.

Outed 😂😂

Wow that’s some persecution complex you’ve got,deriving all that from a couple of posts about a dodgy “official” attendance.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

Yep, crazy how supposed RL fans don't get behind all clubs who are fighting to compete and survive. 

Onwards and upwards for Salford. 

Well done Solly!!

I find it best wait a day before musing on a game. On this occasion, I really needed it as it lef t me exhausted.

It's description was blunt. First half srd dominated, should have made more of their chances. Second half Salford defended like Trojans and truimphed.

It was an astonishing performance. I can not recall a Salford defend so well under such comntinous pressure and suceed.

It certainly wasn't "Same old same Salford," crumbling like Lanky cheese, full back eyes startled, running backward in dread, various long forgotten props being turnstiles and a coterie of neverbeens slumped behind the sticks as the points shack up.

This that well coached talented cohesive defending that at one time I imagined the Big boys could do.

I recall when the Hastings inspired Solly demolished Catalan in France four years. That felt epoch defining. I wonder if this will to?

Cheering times.

The team is playing well. That's four wins off safety.

Residency at the stadium is coming on.

Crowds are up.

Get yet Community Shares.

Let the People Sing.......✌️😄👊

• Like 2