Jason Qareqare on loan at Bradford

22 hours ago, Jughead said:

Either a two week loan or a season long loan depending on who you believe. 

Either way, should he be in the Cas team at the minute?

He's got plenty he needs to work on my opinion so it's a good move for all.  Both Eden and Fariamo offer more at the moment as all round players, although Fariamo particularly lacks the pace and evasiveness of QQ.

He will score some blinding tries at Bradford.  The move should give him game time to work on his offensive position/timing, defence and carries out of defence (I'd have him behind Eden and Fariamo in those three areas at present).

7 hours ago, Gates1 said:

He's got plenty he needs to work on my opinion so it's a good move for all.  Both Eden and Fariamo offer more at the moment as all round players, although Fariamo particularly lacks the pace and evasiveness of QQ.

He will score some blinding tries at Bradford.  The move should give him game time to work on his offensive position/timing, defence and carries out of defence (I'd have him behind Eden and Fariamo in those three areas at present).

Just to point out I made this comment before I realised Last was going to play Fonua on the wing!

Edited by Gates1

52 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

Just to point out I made this comment before I realised Last was going to play Fonua on the wing!

Was just going to say he'd have been an upgrade for Cas tonight.

Good move for Bradford if they can get him for the season, 2 weeks is pointless.

8 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

Was just going to say he'd have been an upgrade for Cas tonight.

Good move for Bradford if they can get him for the season, 2 weeks is pointless.

Sure would!

Definitely, he will be good to watch aswell.  Although it could be shortlived if Evalds is injured long-term as Last can't possibly play Fonua as a winger again and may feel he needs some cover (although Tate may be given a chance there instead).

Madness that Cas' have (even temporarily) released a young player with genuine pace and choose a plodder like Fonua who doesn't seem to know where the try line is. Qareqare would have scored at least 1 last night.

Edited by Szymala

6 minutes ago, Szymala said:

Madness that Cas' have (even temporarily) released a young player with genuine pace and choose a plodder like Fonua who doesn't seem ti know where the try line is. Qareqare would have scored at least 1 last night.

Sounds like Evalds went down at the last minute with a bug, hence the re-adjustment.

God knows why Last didn't just put Tate on that wing the if QQ had already gone.

Awful player is Fonua these days.