James segayaro to the bulls

I blame IMG (not sure for what exactly or whether its positive or negative as yet but its definitely their fault)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

We're not short of hookers but nothing surprises me any more this season.

The structures gone. Panic mode? Can't see why. Matched the top 2. Beat Sheffield in 20 mins. Nip and tuck with last years grand finalists. We've had 2 surprise tonkings that's it.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

Re: Number 16 Comment

My regular walk home from the city centre passes through an area that used to have a few streetwalkers at any time of night or day. There used to be women there of all ages with one thing in common ... heroin. Neither a pretty site nor a pretty life.

Not so many nowadays. Apparently, the action has gravitated upmarket to a zone by a nearby pub and to flatland in Little Germany.

Edited by Wolford6
  • Like 1

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

This has all the makings of being one of the greatest Championship signings of all times. By greatest I mean greatest waste of money for Bradford but greatest amount of fun for fans of other teams

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lucky 7 said:

Hasn't he been playing in France where he couldn't get a regular game?

Wouldn't that mean he'd been in France spectating? 😉

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, LeeF said:

This has all the makings of being one of the greatest Championship signings of all times. By greatest I mean greatest waste of money for Bradford but greatest amount of fun for fans of other teams

Worse than Willie Tonga?

4 hours ago, lucky 7 said:

Hasn't he been playing in France where he couldn't get a regular game?

No he's been playing at Lézignan, played all the games and playing at least 60 mins a game, going through the motions but with the odd glimpse of how good he is when he wants to play. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

Re: Number 16 Comment

My regular walk home from the city centre passes through an area that used to have a few streetwalkers at any time of night or day. There used to be women there of all ages with one thing in common ... heroin. Neither a pretty site nor a pretty life.

Not so many nowadays. Apparently, the action has gravitated upmarket to a zone by a nearby pub and to flatland in Little Germany.

Good use of the word "apparently". We understand that a fine, upstanding member of a forum like this one such as yourself could not possibly know this for sure. 😉 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

What we need most is some pace.

are you saying the hookers need speed?? I know methodine isnt an absolute cure but speed is going to do them no good at all!

• Like 1

At the start of the season  with all their signings we were told they were one of the favourites for promotion surely with this new signing they will be put back on that pedestal

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, barnyia said:

I thought it was Bradford was it called  band of gold or something like that?

In Bradford, England, several desperate streetwalkers team up to run the business for themselves. They must deal with competition, mobsters, moralists, psychos and cops, but at least now they have each other and a plan.:kolobok_grin: