Doncaster away.

34 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

Wasn't it Mallinson's first game so we'll be more cohesive and with Bradley and the new/old boys to bring in it should be good. I'm gonna say the obvious which might help... don't go 18 points behind before we start !

Bradley has gone, been recalled by Haven.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Well if that is the case with Bradley  it's not been value for money.

We I assume paid his wages for a month which due to the cup and England game included only one match for Town.

I hope the recent 2 signings are up to speed if needed for this important game.

Think it's a modern coach thing,don't like the nippy half or hooker who play a bit off the cuff anymore,all about game plans and same old moves every club play,moves are predictable .that's why for me were just scraping wins,but as long as we keep winning an moving up.

• Like 1

Not sure how anyone can question who’s getting picked etc. there’s maybe a reason why 2 coaches have now not picked blain on a regular basis, 2 guys who see him week in week out at training and not just for the 25 minutes once in a month on a Sunday. We have got a darting dummy half in matty Henson who has been one of our best players every game this season 

• Like 2

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

21 hours ago, wonky said:

Not sure how anyone can question who’s getting picked etc. there’s maybe a reason why 2 coaches have now not picked blain on a regular basis, 2 guys who see him week in week out at training and not just for the 25 minutes once in a month on a Sunday. We have got a darting dummy half in matty Henson who has been one of our best players every game this season 

Completely agree Wonky, there has to be a reason why both coaches haven't felt compelled to play him more often. Now we have Dawson at the back of the pack hopefully it will allow Matty to do what he does best at number nine.

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I reckon this is our 2nd toughest away game after Dewsbury, just want another good away performance and hopefully keep our 100% record. The Crusaders game seems like it was such a long time ago, one home game in May and one in June, how the hell are clubs suppose to survive ? Its a joke of a league we are in. Best of luck boys UTT.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Today's team, Burns, Bickerdike, Mossop, Hurst, Sabutey, Mallinson, Walker, Thompson, Henson, Reid, McNicholson. Stephenson, Scholey.

Subs.  Dawson, Key, Simpson, Terrill

No Barnes ?