v Bradford.

RLDB

2 hours ago, Ulverstonian said:

I think in light of Swinton winning yesterday only a win for us will do or a little gap will open up and that wilm be worrying for me

I think we need to win 2 out of the next 3 (bulls at home/London away/ haven in bash) or we could get seriously cut adrift

• Like 1

46-12 win. 

Next 2 games are absolutely massive. If we win them both it puts us ahead of Haven (who I'm going to assume lose away at Fax) and London. 

Hopefully gain confidence out of today's win and nice to score some points. 

3 hours ago, 2Cents said:

Just now. After yesterday's embarrassment, Bulls have sacked their coach Mark Dunning. 

Been in the making for awhile bulls fans have been calling for it that loss yesterday was what Bradford wanted to get rid. 

you took us down are left edge which I expected with a young kid at centre and a young Leeds lad that no idea why we keep calling back. 

great second half by barrow and was deserved the bulls fans was singing for 50 so you failed us on that one.

when sammut is on it he’s on it good luck for rest of season and hopefully see you all at Odsal where it’s actually a Bradford team not some daft loans that we don’t need rather lose with kids than loans.

• Like 8

Echo Mr Mania’s comments.

Well done Barrow. Cracking second half performance and put us to the sword. Exploited the weakness on that left edge and kept hitting it. 

I was really impressed with your play although I’m guessing Sammut and co played the game of the season. No idea how you are down towards the bottom if you could play like that every week.

good luck for the season. 

• Like 3