Thur 11th May: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Hull FC KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/23 at 19:30

Can Hull FC make it three on the bounce?

I have no idea but it will be extremely disappointing if they don't, in what should be yet another gripping encounter for the Sky viewers...

I'll be there I suppose, having agreed to go some time back....whether I make it out of the clubhouse or not is another matter entirely.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Hull have some great supporters and I feel sorry for the pain they will have to suffer tomorrow. The mighty Luke Gale will rip them to shreds. To add insult to injury there is a strong possibility Lineham could also feature, if so a hat trick before half time is on the cards.

Trin  by Trillions   Hull zero

We do seem to have turned a corner and if we apply ourselves the way we did against Wigan we should win without too much drama. You just never know with Hull though, but I'll go for Hull by 14 

All very well going to Warrington and doing well, a kind of free hit with no pressure. These must win home games are the ones that count. Part of me thinks they'll win a tight contest by a couple of points...then they could lose 30-0 too!

Surely Wakey can't go winless all season, there squad is poor but they have some very good individual players. This is the best chance of picking a win up, at home against an FC team who have under performed for the majority of the season. I think the winner will be decided on which Hull FC turn up. 

Painful to put but FC by 14

Steve Macnamara is in the building, presumably to check that Chris Satae doesn’t pick up a knock.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Steve Macnamara is in the building, presumably to check that Chris Satae doesn’t pick up a knock.

He will be checking he fosnt graze his knees on our nasty pitch. Probably got some anti biotics too, just in case

As at any good circus the clown is out first. Bloody Lineham with bleached hair. FFS!

• Haha 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son