French play offs

1 hour ago, Jim from Oz said:

Merci! What are the kickoff times?

Sydney is eight hours in front Jim. I’m not sure where in Australia you are but that would be an 11:30 pm kick off. Both games kick off at the same time, Carcassonne v Albi today and Limoux v Lezignan tomorrow.

Edited by Gomersall

36 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Sydney is eight hours in front Jim. I’m not sure where in Australia you are but that would be an 11:30 pm kick off. Both games kick off at the same time, Carcassonne v Albi today and Limoux v Lezignan tomorrow.

Thanks but I am actually in Europe at the moment! 😊😊😊

52 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Whereabouts? Maybe you need to rebrand as Jim from Oz but actually in Europe?

Very good suggestion 👏👏😊😊

I have been in Spain and Portugal for the past three weeks walking along various routes of the Camino de Santiago… now going to Italy to do two more weeks of walking there.  😇😇

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jim from Oz said:

I have been in Spain and Portugal for the past three weeks walking along various routes of the Camino de Santiago… now going to Italy to do two more weeks of walking there.  😇😇

Are you walking to Italy? 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jim from Oz said:

Italy is same time zone as France so both 3:30 pm kick offs Jim.

3 hours ago, Jim from Oz said:

Why dont you stop by Perpignan Jim next Saturday for the Warrington Wolves match happy to entertain on the day:)

18 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Why dont you stop by Perpignan Jim next Saturday for the Warrington Wolves match happy to entertain on the day:)

Would have LOVED to Paul, merci, but I will be well into my Camino in Italy by then! Maybe next year??? 😇😇😇

On 13/05/2023 at 10:39, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Italy should for a club to play in the ELITE 1

Think they need to concentrate on their own domestic league. Maybe invite Italian clubs to take part in the Lord Derby Cup

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1