Injuries updates.....

Nige Arro

4 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Theres a bit in today's Press, Hendo saying he's not going to bring players in for the sake of it, he would rather go with what we have, I agree unless we can't have 17 fit players then don't bring anyone in.

Having listened to Hendo on radio York if the right kind of player came available at the right price then Hendo would be definitely interested in signing him,but we don't want to just bring anybody in who isn't going to improve the team at the moment.

• Like 2

Kr have ended their dr arrangement with keighley with immediate effect. Hope they’re not looking to partner with us. What’s going on with keighley?

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

11 hours ago, DEANO said:

Kr have ended their dr arrangement with keighley with immediate effect. Hope they’re not looking to partner with us. What’s going on with keighley?

Agree, even with all the injuries, not the way forward for us.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Wakey will give Oli his debut against Leigh in the cup, good luck Oli.

According to the Wakefield forum he was one of their better players last night, I’m sure he’ll continue to improve, certainly a bright prospect. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Bit in the Press about Thommo and Kirmond, looks like both will miss a few games.

Not good news

wonder how PP is coming along, 9 months since injury, no updates.

Liam?

Bailey. Said on Sunday he'll be 3 weeks

Levi? If I remember right he got injured at Swinton, that's march 5th. 3 months now, no update.

Just an interested supporter 🤷

• Like 2

What I heard on Sunday. Butterworth is fit to play. Levi had a reaction to an injection, but hopes to be back for Fev match.  They were from the horses mouth so to speak.

Heard that PP is back running but may not be fit to play before September. I think we can write him off this season. Nothing about Liam or Matty. 

• Thanks 3