Dewsbury

jroyales

17 hours ago, jroyales said:

Hoping for a full house and what should be a great game.

A lot depends, as usual, how the referee performs - we haven't had the rub of the green in our last two games - same referee!!

Your obsession with refs is boring. No ref, no game remember. The outcome of Sunday's game will depend on how we play and how Dewsbury play, not how the man in the middle officiates.

• Like 3

Absolute GARBAGE!!

If you have been watching RL for as long as me, the referee controls the game and in many occasions controls the result. And if you read other mails about Kevin Moore, they have said the same about how poor he was. Thank God the lads won despite him!

Can't argue with your obvious comment, we need referees but referees who watch both sides and I feel use their touch judges to support them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jroyales said:

In addition to prove my point John Holdsworth and Eric Clay if you played Wigan.

At least you don't hold a grudge.

• Haha 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 18/05/2023 at 08:29, jroyales said:

In Kevin Moore's case - it's now!

Who have we got on Sunday? I'll bet he's from Dewsbury.

I'll take that bet - there aren't any at present I believe.

Referee: M. Rossleigh

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.