Hull KR away

Batley Bob

2 hours ago, RogerT said:

I take it we will be without Hooley, McGowen so they are not cup tied for their parent clubs.

I thought you were òur stat man Roger 👀

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

McGowan is cup-tied to us, has already played in previous rounds, he will play, Dale should return, Jimmy should be back as well. They're 6 first teamers short, influential ones, we're at full strength whichever 17 takes the field. They'll probably have too much pace on us but they have to break us down first and our tackling won't just drop off to let 'em. Doubt it'll be a cricket score.

Going to be a tough one for our boys KR are the in form team at the moment so will be hard for us which ever team they put out, let's hope our boys put in a tough performance and hold our own against them main thing is not to come away with any injuries! Oh and of course a win! As someone told me we've done it before against them but that what's about 1965 ish he said! a bit before I was breathing, 😂Good look boys il be listening in! 

Edited by The scrim reaper

Commentary on BBC Radio Humberside for those who can't get to the game. Link on General topic forum

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Well, this is it, cometh the hour, cometh the man, every man must do his duty, pride in the flag, I have a dream, Ich bin ein whatever German is for winner! Go out their and leave the words Batley Bulldogs burned into their grass, fans leave your echo around the stands for a week! Band of Brothers!!