Hull KR away

Batley Bob

Listened on the radio sounded as if we just couldn't manage the pace of the game! I know they say that these games are a hiding to nothing, so nothing to lose, but given the the fact that KR had a few out, and our recent form, I thought our boys might have done a bit better, it sounded as tho we were lacking ideas when ever we got near there line, it also sounded as tho there was a decent crowd there and we should make a few bob out of the game! But I reckon thats really all these games are all about these days! Unfortunately. 

Edited by The scrim reaper

I couldn't get to the game last night, but it was lovely to see all the positive comments on the Bulldogs Instagram post complimenting both the team and the fans. Well done to all involved, seems like you all represented our club magnificently 

Sounds like it was a costly night, Linners' post-match interview alluding to several injuries and long-term at that. Interchanges used up by the hour mark, we'll need a response from players who haven't been able to get in the team lately for Bash.

Well, HKR were good! Despite missing a few players they still had a decent SL side out. They played at a pace beyond that which we are used to, and a physically dominated us like we dominate teams in the Championship. 

That said, we improved somewhat in the second half so there was something to clutch at as we left.

The injuries were a worry though. I know they were mentioned by Phil above, but can anyone provide some details. The most worrying were Flynn and Woods it seemed.

The score was a blow out but the lads dug in to the very end. We always knew this would be a big ask so no real surprise. HKR fans appreciated the endeavours of our lads, as I did. Onwards and upwards to next week now.