Sat 20th May: CC6: Salford Red Devils v Huddersfield Giants KO 19:30 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/05/23 at 19:00

5 hours ago, Pete Grady said:

'Notice the Shuddersfield fans have nothing to say about what their team are gonna do today, best avoided eh?

Take heart Lads, ....you never know you might win one, a rarity these days I know, but try to be positive.

God bless.

We don't like to mention our team where Salford fans are concerned, we were apparently boring and strangling when we thoroughly outplayed and outclassed them when we beat them earlier.

I actually don't know which way this could go, our form and performances have been terrible the last few weeks.

Edited by meast

Going to the AJ Bell tonight for the first time. Taking advantage of the kid for a quid offer. 

Will be going by car. Where is the best place to park? Was thinking about getting something to eat nearby - maybe Trafford Centre. Is it easy enough park at the Trafford Centre and walk over to the stadium?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Yard Dog said:

Going to the AJ Bell tonight for the first time. Taking advantage of the kid for a quid offer. 

Will be going by car. Where is the best place to park? Was thinking about getting something to eat nearby - maybe Trafford Centre. Is it easy enough park at the Trafford Centre and walk over to the stadium?

Thanks in advance.

Possible Yard dog but better to re park at the Stadium.

2 hours ago, meast said:

We don't like to mention our team where Salford fans are concerned, we were apparently boring and strangling when we thoroughly outplayed and outclassed them when we beat them earlier.

I actually don't know which way this could go, our form and performances have been terrible the last few weeks.

Yes we were poor Meast but I  still remember the 29 0 drubbing last season so even without 5 key men I remain positive.

• Like 1

This could be a very long game for Huddersfield, everything going right for Salford.

Perhaps they should have played Jake Connor.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Forum poster's curse, Hudds score and they've brought Connor on to kick the goal.

Sounds like Craig Murdock commentating, is it?

And Hudds in again.

Huddersfield appear to have woken up and noticed there's a game on!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Instead of that forward pass, if he'd come up with a Harry Newman dummy, he'd have been a hero.

Since Connor's appeared, things have changed.

"It's been a half of two halves, Brian..."

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

My word, Yates is unstoppable!

All of a sudden, it's a 2-point game!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nowt wrong with that, not even a penalty.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Nowt wrong with that, not even a penalty.

It looked fine to me - just hard and painful.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sneeeyd kick sees Bibby balls up and Burgess capitalises.

28-22.

Another Sneeeyd kick sees Williams over and puts the game just about beyond Hudds.

36-22.

Sneeeeyd try!!!

40-22.

Lolohea try,

42-28.

42-32