Fax summer bash

Dog forever

We’re just days away from the 7th annual Betfred Championship Summer Bash as all 14 sides prepare to compete across one action-packed weekend at York’s LNER Community Stadium. Sunday will also see high-flying York Valkyrie take on Warrington Wolves in the Women’s Super League. It’s set to be a scorcher both on and off the pitch, and you’ll have more options than ever to join the party! Be there in-person with tickets still available from £20 for Adults and £10 for U16s.

Or for fans who can't make it to York, you’ll still be able to watch every single minute from home. Viaplay will cover the last two of Saturday’s fixtures as part of their Championship coverage, while Our League will stream the other five pay-per-view. Each match will cost £4.95 for an Early Bird streaming pass (£10 on the day), or you can take in multiple games with day passes priced at £15 and £20 for the whole weekend. Sunday’s Women’s Super League clash between York Valkyrie and Warrington Wolves will be available FREE for Our League members.

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

4 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Aren’t all the games been televised on via play over the weekend?

2 on Viaplay, the rest on OuRLeague - all PPV.

• Thanks 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, Fevrover said:

No just Fev v York and London  v Toulouse.

Crazy just showing two can't understand why they all aren't on. Never mind all next weeks will be on for Magic  weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

2 on Viaplay, the rest on OuRLeague - all PPV.

I have just purchased the Halifax v Batley match on Our League, £4.95.

• Like 1

Unfortunately no at the moment I'm on bed rest due to a back and leg injury, but I have already booked for the Newcastle game assuming I'm ok.

• Like 1

Jouffret the difference in first half...

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Humble pie; massive slice!! What an outstanding last hour! Halifax were victims of their first 20 minutes, usual 'we're great' attitude then got mastered for an hour.

• Like 2