Have we got game today ?

Unicorn 106

2 hours ago, Town utd said:

Town need a win today,thought we threw the game away last week with some poor tactics,hopefully the coach picks the right team for this game with the right players playing in the right positions .

Which players were in the wrong positions last week?

22-18 loss.

Sabutey bombed a certain try with 2 mins to go, in acres of space with nobody near him and went for a spectacular diving finish and knocked on over the line.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

I don't mind losing these games, we're not going up this year . I'm gonna keep saying it cos it's a genuine excuse ..we're lacking the experience these other teams have but i'd like to think Forber will be back soon and the go forward is there that wasn't last year, it just needs a bit of fine tuning.

• Like 2

We are a very inexperienced side but where are these players everyone says we need ???? and more to the point where is the money to pay for them 🤔 the likes of McNally, Ridyard, Knowles, Sykes, Ferguson, Ferres, Smeaton, AhVan to name but a few won't come cheap , I can bet if they became available you could add on a few ££ for us to tempt them up here. We have what we have and we just need to nurture and support these young player's, I'm sure given time they will do us proud.UTT 💙🤍

• Like 2

Are we really a very inexperienced side when you look at it ? We don’t have the depth of experience but there’s a lot of guys with experience or who’ve played in the championship . We definitely lack in the half back position , and I didn’t mind losing if we’re improving and learning from our mistakes but it sometimes seems we do the same things over and over again which mean we keep coming up short or making things really difficult 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Are we really a very inexperienced side when you look at it ? We don’t have the depth of experience but there’s a lot of guys with experience or who’ve played in the championship . We definitely lack in the half back position , and I didn’t mind losing if we’re improving and learning from our mistakes but it sometimes seems we do the same things over and over again which mean we keep coming up short or making things really difficult 

I agree, but the problem is the half backs make the team tick. Jamie would have been good if he'd stayed.. well the interested Jamie not the not the other one..

• Like 2

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

2 hours ago, Brookie said:

Put Blaine at scrum half

Blaine can’t pass, he slows everything down when at dummy half, so why would anyone play him at scrum half ahead of one of our best players in kieren 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

It's more having been there done that at a higher level. 

• Like 1

Walker and marwood would be good combo, worth a try,thought marwood played well v Oldham, town were on top when he was on.but only a my opinion,be different if we were winning. Also max Moor, an jack Stephenson, burns need runout also.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Town utd said:

Walker and marwood would be good combo, worth a try,thought marwood played well v Oldham, town were on top when he was on.but only a my opinion,be different if we were winning. Also max Moor, an jack Stephenson, burns need runout also.

Mossop might be decent defensively but doesn't pass the ball

39 minutes ago, Brookie said:

Mossop might be decent defensively but doesn't pass the ball

Gets caught defensively aswell, good one on one tackler but poor decision maker and often jumps out of line and gets caught out, as does Subutey by the way

14 hours ago, Town utd said:

Think a few of the fringe players will get a run out next home game against Cornwall.

• Like 2

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally