2023 Challenge Cup Quarter Final Draw

Hull KR v Salford
York v Leigh
Wigan v Warrington
Hull FC v St Helens

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Preferred an FC v KR draw but St's at home is a good draw.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

7 minutes ago, jacksy said:

Preferred an FC v KR draw but St's at home is a good draw.

Save it for Wembley. :kolobok_cool:

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

24 minutes ago, Snowys Backside said:

Fantastic Draw for the Lobbygobblers. Let’s go down to York in droves and give it our best shot since the heartbreak of 87. 

All you can usually ask for is a home draw , but I'll happily take an away day at York , early coach , few bevvies ( expensive ones ) and this time make sure I go into the away part unlike last year were I ended up with the York fans ( and 3 beers bought for others ) for the first half 😂

1 minute ago, LeytherRob said:

What's the TV situation for the quarters? Obviously BBC will have 2, is it still viaplay or will sky take over for the quarters?

Beeb and viaplay , hope it's not us on Friday night 

4 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

What's the TV situation for the quarters? Obviously BBC will have 2, is it still viaplay or will sky take over for the quarters?

https://www.rugbyleagueontv.com/contracts

• Thanks 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Semi should be at Bolton again, considering at least 3 of the teams will be from West of the Pennines😎

Not there yet Harry , let's not get carried away 

32 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Semi should be at Bolton again, considering at least 3 of the teams will be from West of the Pennines😎

In fairness, there's a good chance all 4 could be.

Anyone know the situation with FC's pitch? Heard it'll still be unavailable, but others have said it'll be ok by then.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

6 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

Hopefully the latter, as ViaPlay isn't available here in Ireland...

I am still disappointed and surprised that Premier Sports here in Ireland aren't carrying the ViaPlay coverage. I wonder whether the URC rugby union have seen the Championship coverage on Premier and had a word as one of Premier's main sports to simply wipe RL out of the Irish channel for 2023 and beyond.

Edited by StandOffHalf

1 hour ago, Gav Wilson said:

Waste of time.

The draw?

The matches?

The competition?

The sport itself?

The idea of competitive sport at all?

Life and everything that comes with it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

In fairness, there's a good chance all 4 could be.

Anyone know the situation with FC's pitch? Heard it'll still be unavailable, but others have said it'll be ok by then.

What's the story with the pitch ? , The usual mid summer scrape ? , Just seen a rumour about Wigan as well 🙄

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Unlikely Harry , Bolton that is , pitch being ' restored ' after a concert apparently 

Headingley , you just know it 🙄