2023 Challenge Cup Quarter Final Draw

1 hour ago, RBKnight said:

I guess (like me) Gav wanted FC or KR......

If our pitch isn't ready, guess the choices would be (by distance) :

1. Rovers (which won't go down well)

2. Scunthorpe (which I'm not sure if the pitch is big enough, plus not exactly an attractive day out)

3. Grimsby (same as above, but at least is next to Cleethorpes!)

4. York

5. Doncaster (which is a bit big for a neutral quarter final).

I'd love to do Grimsby if the pitch dimensions allow, otherwise most certainly York!

Edited by Wellsy4HullFC
  • Like 1
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Looking forward to Wembley already  I would really like to be there supporting Wigan or Leigh but there is no way am I wearing any Leopardskin.  

• Haha 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

3 hours ago, Mapleyther said:

KR

Leigh

Wigan

Hull

Leigh vs Wigan and Hull vs Hull KR in the semis would be highly tasty and probably 20000 at each game.

Probably only Leigh in that 4 odds on all other 3 ties will be 50/50.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Probably only Leigh in that 4 odds on all other 3 ties will be 50/50.

I will go with that BUT it all depends on Hulls form in the next 4 weeks, keep on going the way they have done in the last few games and it will be reet tasty, especially if The Bruise Brothers (Knowles and Lees) are playing.

Edited by Harry Stottle

8 minutes ago, Wire quin said:

Maybe when Magic weekend has gone they will go with a Magic CC Quarter final day with all 4 matches in one ground on the same day!

One looking advocated for a CC magic weekend. It'd get the same as an aggregate round at the very least.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

16 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Save it for Wembley. :kolobok_cool:

I can see it now. Two tries apiece in the first half, both conversions missed, and with seconds on the clock Jake Clifford knocks over a cheeky drop goal to have FC ahead by 1 point at the break. 

In a tight second half, Rovers score in the corner with Abdul converting from the sideline.

Final score... 10-5 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

19 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I can see it now. Two tries apiece in the first half, both conversions missed, and with seconds on the clock Jake Clifford knocks over a cheeky drop goal to have FC ahead by 1 point at the break. 

In a tight second half, Rovers score in the corner with Abdul converting from the sideline.

Final score... 10-5 🤣🤣🤣

Sneeeeeyd golden point before we get to that.

You know it's coming.

• Haha 2

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

6 hours ago, Mapleyther said:

KR

Leigh

Wigan

Hull

Leigh vs Wigan and Hull vs Hull KR in the semis would be highly tasty and probably 20000 at each game.

Nah. They'd do it as a double header at Huddersfield.

26 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Sneeeeeyd golden point before we get to that.

You know it's coming.

I'm abroad on holiday for the cup final, part of me would like us to get knocked out to avoid the conversation with the missus 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 hour ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I'm abroad on holiday for the cup final, part of me would like us to get knocked out to avoid the conversation with the missus 🤣🤣🤣

Every year when I buy my season ticket, I present her indoors with a fixture list telling her ........ no advising ......... no asking if she can avoid the home games when suggesting/arranging holidays, it don't half cause some disruptions, but funnily enough she never moaned when we went to both Aus and NZ on tours, why is that I wonder?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Excellent, now they just have to name who on which day then I can book accomodation in York.

York races on that weekend Harry , you'll have to visit the ' hidden ' safe 😂

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Looking forward to Wembley already  I would really like to be there supporting Wigan or Leigh but there is no way am I wearing any Leopardskin.  

Leopardprint, we don't actually wear Leopardskin 😉

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Sod's Law dictates you're almost certain to get to the final in that case.

Wonder what price Rovers are each way... 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

23 hours ago, jacksy said:

Preferred an FC v KR draw but St's at home is a good draw.

We're at home to a team only two points and two places ahead of us in the table.

Can't complain about that.