Sun 28th May: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 15:00 (OurLeague)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/05/23 at 14:30

In the reverse fixture a couple of months ago Salford absolutely put us to the sword. They were great but we were woeful. I wouldn't go so far as to say Hull are favourites, but I'm certain it will be a very different game this time. We look like we are enjoying our rugby again. Our defence (both in effort and structure) looks excellent, Trueman is starting to show signs of getting up to speed, and Clifford is showing what he can do if the forwards can lay him a platform. 

It's a much bigger test than Wakefield and Castleford, but based on current performances I think we can go there and get a result. Hull by 7.

We'll 'ave 'em!

(I reserve the right to change my mind on Sunday)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

16 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

With Warrington at Magic to follow then Leigh away and then Saints twice I expect this to be the start of another losing run for the monochromes.

While you of course will continue to add to your impressive list of trophies from the last 30 odd years.

• Haha 2

On 24/05/2023 at 13:09, MZH said:

In the reverse fixture a couple of months ago Salford absolutely put us to the sword. They were great but we were woeful.

Normal repeat logic says Salford.

But this being Sollyverse, a FC win then?

On 25/05/2023 at 14:52, Faithful1865 said:

While you of course will continue to add to your impressive list of trophies from the last 30 odd years.

Well we seem to have no problem winning the Clive Sullivan Trophy awarded annually to the best team in Kingston upon Hull.

Rovers are a club on the rise with all the top and wealthiest businessmen in the area on board. It's not a matter of if but when.

I realise this will be disappointing for you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Well we seem to have no problem winning the Clive Sullivan Trophy awarded annually to the best team in Kingston upon Hull.

Rovers are a club on the rise with all the top and wealthiest businessmen in the area on board. It's not a matter of if but when.

I realise this will be disappointing for you.

Not disappointing at all. Come back when you have won something.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HullWire said:

Anyone know if you can stream it abroad? We are in Holland at the moment.

Our league through a vpn??

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

2 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Anyone else's stream jumpy? Mine's terrible. Barely watchable.

Yeah it's a bit choppy. I was just putting it down to my WiFi but maybe not if you are having similar issues.

4-0 to Hull. Great try from deep in our own half but the last pass looked dubious tbh.