Sun 28th May: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 15:00 (OurLeague)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/05/23 at 14:30

Salford kick straight from a scrum in their own half (from yet another Hull error) and score, right on half time too.

Hull have been bloody awful. Our completion rate must be about 20%

Credit to Salford. There such a clever team with the ball. They should be getting huge crowds with the type of rugby they're playing.

Hull have been sloppy with the ball too often and turned it over far too much. You don't win games by defending. You need the ball to score!

I'm glad we're still in it. Could still go either way. When we've had the ball we've looked dangerous. Just need to have the ball!

• Like 2
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

3 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Need to do better here. Should never be getting caught out with a kick like that at this level. Right after a stupid play early in the tackle count.

Need better game management.

I'm really not sold on Hoy. Nowhere to be seen on either of the kick tries, had the chance to stop Dupree and couldn't, plus various other errors. Litten would be my fullback when he's fit.

11 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Credit to Salford. There such a clever team with the ball. They should be getting huge crowds with the type of rugby they're playing.

Hull have been sloppy with the ball too often and turned it over far too much. You don't win games by defending. You need the ball to score!

I'm glad we're still in it. Could still go either way. When we've had the ball we've looked dangerous. Just need to have the ball!

Agree - Far from over as Reds not at their best in 1st half but much better when Atkin came on as an extra pivot.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MZH said:

I'm really not sold on Hoy. Nowhere to be seen on either of the kick tries, had the chance to stop Dupree and couldn't, plus various other errors. Litten would be my fullback when he's fit.

I'm the same. Doesn't look the answer at full back. Supposedly off at end of the season. 

Hoping Clifford stays though.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Really clinical by Salford, and I think that might be the crucial score tbh. There's plenty of time left but I'm not sure we are playing well enough to come back from two scores again.