North Wales Crusaders - fixture change 11th June v Workington - postponed

A real frustration for both sets of fans. We were told not two weeks ago that work on the stadium was on schedule and the pitch would be ready for our first home fixture since March!

The postponement means we lose out on revenue and our fans miss out on a home game, due to the stadium not meeting our expectations. 

It must be frustrating for Town fans too; particularly if you had booked accommodation in the Colwyn Bay area.

If you are in Colwyn Bay, our womens team play their very first ever fixture at 13:00 on the 4G pitch at the rear of Eirias Park - and yes. the Club did ask if we could play the League 1 fixture there, but it doesn't meet RLF minimum standards.

4 hours ago, gogledd said:

A real frustration for both sets of fans. We were told not two weeks ago that work on the stadium was on schedule and the pitch would be ready for our first home fixture since March!

The postponement means we lose out on revenue and our fans miss out on a home game, due to the stadium not meeting our expectations. 

It must be frustrating for Town fans too; particularly if you had booked accommodation in the Colwyn Bay area.

If you are in Colwyn Bay, our womens team play their very first ever fixture at 13:00 on the 4G pitch at the rear of Eirias Park - and yes. the Club did ask if we could play the League 1 fixture there, but it doesn't meet RLF minimum standards.

Yet Midlands can play games on what are recreational fields from all accounts.

Long overdue that these types of scheduling problems were solved. Unfair on both clubs and their fans.

It also raises the question as to whether it'll be available for the game against Midland in the 18th. I take it that the reason we can't play there on 15/16th. July is that it's already booked (and if it's the 15th. I can't make the game as I'm at a conference in that earthly paradise known as Coventry).

9 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

It also raises the question as to whether it'll be available for the game against Midland in the 18th. I take it that the reason we can't play there on 15/16th. July is that it's already booked (and if it's the 15th. I can't make the game as I'm at a conference in that earthly paradise known as Coventry).

Steady on mate. Some of us have to live in the city in Shakespeare Country!

What will you be conferring on? Maybe I could pop along for a session! 🤔

47 minutes ago, Yorks Tim said:

Steady on mate. Some of us have to live in the city in Shakespeare Country!

What will you be conferring on? Maybe I could pop along for a session! 🤔

West Midlands Green Party AGM and summer conference - hopefully the weather will be better than the winter one in the freezing fog in Hereford! It's at the Central Hall if you're a member.

• Like 1