Saturday 10th June: L1: London Skolars V Oldham: KO 3.00pm, New River Stadium, London

Bedford Roughyed

Discuss the match here.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Confident of another 2 points on the road. I saw a bit of Skolars last match against NW Crusaders on Youtube & tbh they looked p**s poor. 

But I'm sure Stu will make sure the lads are professional in all they do, get this one out of the way & then preparations will begin for Doncaster at home.

Edited by Jimmy DoNut
  • Like 1

Seeing the result from last season at London Skolars still give me nightmares despite not being at the game.

Just get the job done lads and have a crack at the top 2 in the next few weeks. We seem to be building nicely and the new forwards are now setting a platform for our highly skilled play makers  of McNally Ridyard Paga and Wilkinson. Keep up the good work lads and bring the 2 points home from London then into a massive few weeks. 

Keep the positivity going. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jroyales said:

10 - 16 looks like they have woken up. It seams every game we do nowt in the first half then blitz them in the second. Can't do that in our next two games.

Who is the ref and how many penalties have we already conceded?

Sounds like he hammered us in the first half following twitter. Seems we had quite a few tries disallowed also