Sat 10th June - Sun 11th June : The Betfred League One Match Thread

Discuss this weekend's Betfred League One games here.

Sat 10th June

London Skolars v Oldham KO 15:00

Sun 11th June

Cornwall v Dewsbury Rams KO 13:00

North Wales Crusaders v Workington Town KO 14:30 (NOW POSTPONED) Thanks to the posters who alerted me to this.

Doncaster v Rochdale Hornets KO 15:00

Midlands Hurricanes v West Wales Raiders (Cancelled)

Edited by Old Frightful
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• ckn pinned this topic

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Discuss this weekend's Betfred League One games here.

Sat 10th June

London Skolars v Oldham KO 15:00

Sun 11th June

Cornwall v Dewsbury Rams KO 13:00

North Wales Crusaders v Workington Town KO 14:30

Doncaster v Rochdale Hornets KO 15:00

Midlands Hurricanes v West Wales Raiders (Cancelled)

London Skolars 10-30 Oldham

Cornwall 4-66 Dewsbury

North Wales Crusaders 22-36 Workington

Doncaster 26-24 Rochdale

Crusaders V Town has been postponed....

• Thanks 1

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Please note. North Wales v Workington Town has been postponed due to the pitch at Eiria Park not being finished in tome for our first home game since March! Bitterly disappointing for both sets of supporters.

Also note. North Wales Crusaders play their first ever game at 1pm on the 4G pitch behind Eirias Park....before anyone asks, this was deemed not to meet RFL minimum standards for League 1.

...so We'll have another home game, away from home vs Workington in July.

7 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Oldham, Dewsbury, Doncaster. Out of curiosity, Gogledd, has it been confirmed that the ground will be ready for our game against Midlands a week on Sunday?

Nothing confirmed yet. I think the the Club, after being promised two weeks ago that Eirias Park would be ready and then being let down, are reluctant to confirm anything in case it doesn't happen. Thats my best guess.

• Like 1

Looks very much like Cornwall put in a really good stint today, I know it finished 6-30 but the scoreline up to the 60th minute must give them hope. Well done.

Edited by Moonshine
  • Like 1

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

45 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

Looks very much like Cornwall put in a really good stint today, I know it finished 6-30 but the scoreline up to the 60th minute must give them hope. Well done.

They were really good and dug deep. So encouraging, especially to level the scores at 6-6 with 11 players on the pitch.

• Like 1

I won’t demean Cornwall by saying the Rams played badly as their defence at times was heroic and there is plenty of effort and improvement to be seen - it was also heartening to see quite a few locals out in support of the Choughs and there is definitely potential there, just need a few more experienced hands to guide them forward. And excellent pork pies!